Saturday, April 19, 2008

Memories are lost if not shared

I just thought of creating my own blog, finally. Memories are lost if not shared, di ba? I will try writing down slices of events that happened as I personally experienced it. It's a good feeling I guess. And remembering it someday is another treat!

I oftentimes went out-of town when I'm off from work. It made me feel easy and recharged. But never did I try documenting my adventures. I always think I don't have time for that. Reading beautiful blogs lately made me think again.

I' m cooking up something this summer. Siguro it's best if I start jotting down bits and pieces of them as I slowly prepare myself for its launching. I will finish my contract project by May and after that..............whoallllaaaaa!!.....here comes my adventures.......

No comments: